Saturday, August 28, 2010

Low Riding. Not our Future.

You know what I'm talking about.. I'm sure most of us have seen this "style" before (well, I for one was not sure whether to use the word "style" or not, because for me, it ain't stylish at all!) - Low jeans down to the knees, boxers/briefs/thank god no bare cheeks exposed in full view. Like WTF?? Seriously guys!?!
If you think that people would treat you seriously when you dress like this, then forget about it.
These people need fashion therapy to make them realize how ugly this type of style is.
The Fashion Police would definitely not be happy at all. It should be banned.



So, I just thought maybe I should look at the PROs and CONs of this style of clothing and see what I get....

CONs:
  • it makes it hard for guys to look normal while walking, because a) they're trying so hard for their jeans not to fall on the ground by opening their legs slightly more spread out than normal whilst trying to walk, and  b) they look like constipated penguins.
  • they look unfashionable, tacky, stupid, and try hard-ish.

PROs:
  • I cudn't think of any.

My advice is, if this is because your jeans/pants/shorts are too big for you or too loose then maybe you should go get a belt.

I think I've made my point.




No comments: