Monday, January 9, 2012

Review: TRESemmé Heat Tamer Protective Spray

I can honestly say that for me, this is the most important product when it comes to heat styling. Heat proetection should always be used no matter what! I cannot stress this even more but yeah it's like using sunblock when you go out in the sun kinda thing. You get the jist. My favorite heat protector is this one from TRESemmé :) I have been using this product for years! So let's talk about this magical product:



How to use it:

Well simple... Before heat styling of course! You can spray this on dry or damp hair. Spray liberally as the more you spray, the shinier and more protected your hair will be after styling - well I am not suggesting you use up the whole bottle in one go. Spray it all over.. your hair that is. Go nuts!

PROs:

  • Let's start from the top: I like that the nozzle and the red thing that you push down is easy to use. The spray that comes out can cover half of your hair. It's a fine mist and it goes on lightly. 
  • The nozzle has an open and close twisty knob that allows you to put it in your bag without it spraying all over your things. Handy!
  • It doesn't weigh your hair down even if you've sprayed it like more that 10 times. Seriously. It's so lightweight like that.
  • It smells nice and clean!
  • It makes my hair super shiny that when the sun shines on it, it shines like little diamond crystals ;)
  • It has a hold effect so that your hair style, may it be straight or curly will last for the whole day!
  • It's cheap :)
CONs:
  • I can't think of any.
So if I were you, and you still don't have this product in your beauty routine then go go go to the supermarket and snag one!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

niiiiiiiiiiiice! i have started to use this product about a year ago or maybe longer ?? im not sure but i love this product!!!!!!! and make sur e you dont use tooooo much cuz itll riun your straighter it happened to me! just a friendly warning. . .yeaaaa....well.ok bye ; /