Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It must be winter..

Some of my favorite winter must haves that I can never live without..

The all important lip balm.

For me it is an essential item to always have in your bag as the cold temperature hits the low. I love the new Nivea Cherry Lip Balm. It smells delicious and the color is amazing as it's not too bright nor pale! Love love love this lippy ❀ 





The scarf.


Okay, now first of all we're not talking about just some old shaggy scarves. We're talking about the ones that you can just wrap around your neck and still look good. They're fat but yet sophisticated. I mean why the hell do people wear scarves that only cover a quarter of their neck when it's 2 degrees outside? I know right? Haha. The tip is to keep it bright, light or dark but also make sure that it's comfy and feels nice against your skin ;)




The high-waisted skirt.

This is probably the one type of clothing that you'll see me where all-the-time! It never gets old. And the good thing about it is, you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion or season lol.
In winter you can wear  it with stockings and boots or a ballet shoes or whatever shoes you like. It's a very versatile style and it comes in different colors!




The all trendy gloves.

You gotta keep your hands warm! this does not mean reaching out for the wooly ones your grandma gave you when you were 12. haha. Now you can get studded ones, glittered ones, fingerless ones, bright ones, and  just strictly for fashion purposes, the one that covers only your fingers (I mean don't be silly okay?!). Well to be honest, I don't really wear gloves or socks because I get claustrophobic. But the point is, it looks good :)







No comments: