Wednesday, May 26, 2010

They're all just Labels.

When I think about fashion, the designer labels do not appeal to me as much more than the ordinary shops "we" people shop in. For me, fashion is not who you are wearing but it is how you wear it. Like for example, when I watch MTV and see these rap music videos with pimps and hoes wearing all labelled clothing from head to toe, its starting to look kinda cliche to me.

I am not a big fan of designer clothing because, one, I can't afford it haha and two, why bother when you can buy the same style cheaper which then leaves you more money to spend on shopping = more clothes & shoes.

So what if you're wearing Louis Vuitton? or D&G? You are not automatically considered as fashionable. At the end of the day, you are wearing something that looks good and makes you feel good no matter what shop you got it from. That's my spiel. Haha. Goodnight :)





















How many leopards died for that um..tracksuit? lol. Who cares?   It's D&G. Poofters.




No comments: