Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review - Nivea Tinted Moisturiser.

The Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturiser (TM). Well what can I say? I've been using this product for 4years now and there is a reason why I'm still using it today. Religiously. I give this TM a rating of 4 out 5.




PROS.
  • has a lightweight feeling. it's not as heavy as the normal foundation.
  • i have oily skin, but this TM gives me a shine-free face.
  • has SPF protection.
  • very affordable at only $7.00 NZD.
  • it is non-comedogenic - meaning, it does not block pores.
  • has a nice smell, non-offensive.
  • and it adapts to your natural skin color.

CONS.
  • you have to put 2 layers if you want a good coverage.
  • it stains your clothes. i advice that after using this product, rinse your hands with water before handling any object (or clothing).
  • it only comes in one shade of color.



No comments: