Thursday, September 2, 2010

Review - Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Treatment

"Intensive damage repair in just 3 minutes" 



I've been meaning to write a review on this conditioner and now here it is..
I'm a religious user of this product for about a year now, and all I can say is that it makes my hair shiny and soft from root to tip! I recommend this product and reward it 5 out of 5 stars.

The advertisement says to leave the conditioner on for 3minutes, but I usually leave it on for more than, say, 5-10 minutes.

So.. typical of me, here are the PROs and CONs of this product:

PROs:

  • it works like a miracle! haha - it does what its suppose to do which is to rehydrate and repair your hair from the inside-out.
  • smells nice :)
  • the package has 3 15mL tubes, which is handy so you don't have to keep on going to the shops whenever you need one
  • if you use daily heat styling, then this product is definitely for your hair :) I guarantee that after one wash with this product, it'll give your hair its full life and shine back and so much more if you keep on using it..

CONs:
  •  if you have long hair, a 15mL tube is not enough and will only cover the lengths of your hair
  • it is a tad bit expensive considering the amount you pay for - $7.40 NZD
  • the packaging is quite hard to open..haha not really a CON but I find it difficult sometimes, especially when I've just cut my nails short.



No comments: