Friday, September 24, 2010

Review - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion with Vit. E

One word: Yummy!

Palmers Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E is the yummiest body moisturizer I have ever used. I apply it all over my body twice a day and it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized for the whole day. But what I really love about this product is its smell.. The aroma is just addictive! Its like applying chocolate all over your body without the chocolate brown color lol! It comes in a pump bottle or in just a normal twist cap. I prefer the pump bottle because you just press it down et voila - the lotion magically appears! 



I highly recommend this product especially if you're a chocolate lover :)  The sweet chocolate/vanilla smell will wake up you up and give you that nice soothing feeling. Refreshing.

Rating: 4.5/5



No comments: