Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lipstick Hunt!

So.. I just got home from the shops and tried on this new lipstick I bought with my last money of the week.... and tah-dah! It sucks. Grrrrrr! I'm so annoyed right now. I blame the shop for not having any testers available for the customers. Poor. Well that was my initial reaction anyways. I must admit I was careless for buying it without testing it first.

This is the lipstick I bought in a yuck color that doesn't even suit me. Haha it made my lips look a bluish-purply color. Eww so unflattering. It probably would suit someone with a fairer complexion, rather than mine, which is a warm brown tone.

Maybelline NY #405 Yummy Plummy


Yeah, I don't know why I'm blogging about this, but it just shows that you should not buy  makeup that you are not 100% sure about - or don't even know the actual color of. Lesson learned for today :)

So here I am, still in search of the perfect lipstick color..who knew it could be this complicated?
Stay tuned for more updates!




No comments: